Terms & Condition
Home>Terms & Condition
Cancellations & ‘No Shows’
- Elevate Support Care may from time to time cancel a service due to unforeseen circumstances. On such occasions you will not be charged and every effort will be made to schedule a new appointment at a time suitable to you (however this may not always be possible).
- You may cancel an appointment by contacting the Elevate Support Care, in person, by telephone, in writing or email.
- A short-notice cancellation received after 3pm the day before the service, will incur a fee which will be 90% of the agreed price for the cancelled appointment.
- For personal care and community access support a cancellation fee may be charged against your plan up to 12 times per year.
- For therapy services a cancellation fee may be charged for up to 6 hours of service within the period of any Service Agreement.
- If you do cancel an appointment at short notice or without notice, Elevate Support Care will make every effort to contact you to determine if there are any issues or whether additional support is required.
Every effort will be made by Elevate Support Care to support you to attend appointments.
Elevate Support Care agrees, with respect to any personal information held or collected to,
a. comply with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any other applicable law regarding privacy; and
b. use that information only for the purposes of delivering a service to you
Our Focus on Safety
Your safety and the safety of our staff is our main priority. To ensure our staff can give you the best care and support possible, where we are providing a service in your home, please make sure your home is safe for our team to work in.
This includes ensuring we have enough space to use the proper equipment, making sure all pets are restrained or in another room and informing Elevate Support Care of any risks associated with providing the service.
National Standards for Disability Services
Elevate Support Care ensures that all programs and services provided are compliant with the National Standards for Disability Services:
Rights: You have the right to be treated fairly when using disability services
Participation and Inclusion: You can take part in the community and feel included when you use disability services
Individual Outcomes: Your service supports you to work towards your goals
Feedback and Support: You can tell people what you think about the services you receive
Service Access: Finding and using services is fair.
Service Management: Disability services should be managed well
Your Rights include:
– Right to access personal records
– Right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality
– Right to handle your own affairs
– Right to choose whether to participate in Programs
– Right to independent advocacy
– Right to complain
- Provide all relevant information to Elevate Support Care.
- For appointment cancellations, contact Elevate Support Care as soon as possible prior to the scheduled appointment to avoid cancellation fees. For more information on cancellations, please see ‘Cancellations & No Shows‘ overleaf.
- Inform Elevate Support Care about how you wish the supports to be delivered to achieve your goals.
- Treat Elevate Support Care and all staff delivering the service with courtesy and respect.
- Notify Elevate Support Care immediately if your NDIS Plan is suspended, reviewed or replaced by a new plan or you stop being a participant in NDIS.
- Talk to Elevate Support Care if you have any suggestions, celebrations or concerns in regards to our services.
- Discuss any particular cultural needs you would like Elevate Support Care to be aware of.
- Inform Elevate Support Care of any changes in circumstances that may have an influence on
- Inform Elevate Support Care if you are seeking compensation for this disability, and once your case is complete, disclose details of settlement.
- Inform Elevate Support Care if you are using your NDIS funding with another service provider.
- Provide Elevate Support Care with 14 days notice if you wish to terminate a service with us.
Responsibilities of Elevate Support Care
1. Supports will be communicated openly and honestly, in a timely manner.
2. Treat you and your family and carers with courtesy and respect.
3. Consult with you and your family and carers on decisions about how supports are provided.
4. Give you information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of Elevate Support Care’s cancellation policy.
5. Keep in regular contact with you for feedback on our services and ways we can further support you to get the most out of your plan.
6. Where possible, give you a minimum of 24 hours notice if Elevate Support Care has to change a scheduled appointment to provide supports.
7. Protect your privacy and confidential information.
8. Provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws (including but limited to the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law; keep accurate records on the supports provided to the Participant; Disability Services Act 1993).
1300 266 027
Book a FREE Call Now!
FILL THE FORM
Get Free !Consultation
We are ready to answer right now! Sign up for a free consultation.